S.H.I.E.L.D. CoC Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. CoC Clan Forum

A place for clan members to meet, communicate and discuss items. Also a good place to store regularly shared info and interact in general.

5 posters

Who to Attack in War

Derf
    Derf

Who to Attack in War Empty Who to Attack in War

Post by Derf Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Based on the past two wars it looks like all th7 and below bases pretty much always get 3-starred in war relatively easily. That means that in order to win our best attackers/those with th8 need to 3-star the enemy th8 and up. Thoughts?
    Phil Coulson
    Phil Coulson
    Admin

Who to Attack in War Empty Re: Who to Attack in War

Post by Phil Coulson Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:56 pm

I agree. When deciding who to attack, we should start with the same ranked village that we are, and adjust from there. Higher ranked going lower should only be reserved for the end of the war when stars for victory is the issue.
    McTricycle
    McTricycle

Post by McTricycle Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 pm

couple of things to consider:

- the target should not necessarily be three stars. it depends on the clan but two or even one star in the top five is usually helpful.
    - attacking your opposing number is not a great guideline. most players, if they are willing to spend the elixir, can three star bases stronger than their base.
    - your rank is a good floor. there is never cause to attack down. there are always exceptions.
    - exception: clearly #1 must attack down
    - exception: if you have no targets, attack down. if #10 comes late to the war and bases 5-13 are already 2 or 3 starred, I'm not upset at 10 hitting 13.
    - unless you are coming late to the war, and everyone within five slots above has already been attacked, ..remember, taking easy stars, even if we need them, means our anchor or other low ranked player can't help out.
    - also this: we should start calling the lowest ranked guy the anchor (20, 25, etc.)
    - a good anchor can win a war by themselves, with proper troop support from high level players.
    - I am not joking at all, good base design on the bottom end with awesome CC troops = lost opportunities for the opposing clan. I've seen an anchor attacked nine before finally giving up three stars.
    - the best donators should fill bottom up and at transitions (highest level 7 for example).
    McTricycle
    McTricycle

Post by McTricycle Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:02 pm

my biggest problem is with players who don't spend the coin to win the war. I'm not upset at someone who gets one star if they spent 250K elixir + in the attack. I would tend to reserve kicking for members who attack down and bring barcher armies.

sometimes the players attacking down just suck at the game and could use a little help with strategy. sensation007 finished at least one attack in the last war with six dragons still flying...but he spent just as much money...he was willing to make the sacrifice needed...we just need to show him where to use it.

we need to be careful about further worrying players who may be unsure of their skills by demanding three stars every attack. they need to feel comfortable trying something (they think) is out of their reach, which means they need to know it is ok if they screw up now and again.

amoma is another good example, he had one of his best wars yet, mainly because he's starting deploying his army better. he was far to hesitant, seeing how things developed before releasing more dragons, so his forces got picked off one by one. but now he sees the magic in planning your attack, implementing it as fast as your fingers tap, then watching it play out. amoma got more, better stars this time.

players who field good, costly armies in war are a strong resource to coach up. its the looting loses we need to get rid of.
    NEO
    NEO

Post by NEO Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 pm

LetS do the best on our next wars.
    amoma-dxb
    amoma-dxb

Post by amoma-dxb Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:49 am

Hello Boys and Girls... This is Amoma... my names Emma, and i'm a "she" not a he, just fyi Smile

I love the idea of this forum, I hope everyone makes an effort to be active.

I've noticed your points form above, and I agree that since I have talked through my attacks more recently, I have had better results! This is a clan so we must act together!

Thanks Guys (and gals!)
    NEO
    NEO

Post by NEO Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:16 am

What, amoma is a girl.. hahah we have a beauty member here.. :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am